EventIDE software is a powerful tool for designing eye tracking studies, data collection, and real-time analyses of gaze behavior. It offers a special solution for UX testing, featuring the real-time eye tracking analysis on live websites and standalone applications.
- Eye tracking on web browsers
- Eye tracking on any application
- Gaze heat maps and scan paths
- Gaze and mouse positions in one plot
- Dynamic areas of interest
- Webcam recording
- Retrospective think-aloud analysis
- Export to images, videos and data files
- Offline data aggregation across multiple users.
- Mouse tracking if the eye tracker is disabled
- Sub-millisecond analysis time up to 2000Hz sampling rate.
- Academically proven algorithm for saccade detection.
- Instant detection of saccade states: start, moment of peak velocity and end.
- Automatic adaptation to changes in measurement noise.
- Real-time visualization and data access.
Supported eye trackers
- Eye Tribe
Let our qualified team member develop a complete solution for your eye tracking study. You will only need to install the software and start collecting data!
- Ready to use test designed for your study
- Permanent license
- 1 year software updates
- Free online training
- Free technical support
How to order
- Place an order via the contact form. Make sure to mention “turnkey offer” in your message.
- Our team member will contact you back within 24 hours for more details regarding your study.
- Our team member will send you the ready to use test and a trial version of EventIDE within a few days.
- Check your test.
- Pay for the EventIDE license via PayPal, by credit card or bank transfer.
PC, Surface Pro, Mac with Boot camp
Recommended configuration: Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM, 500GB HDD, USB 3.0 and dual - monitor graphics board.
Window XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10.